7 simple rules for life:
1. Never trust a cop in a raincoat.
2. Beware of enthusiasm and of love, each is temporary and quick to sway.
3. When asked if you care about the worlds problems, look deep into the eyes of he who asks, he will not ask you again.
4. Never give your real name.
5. If told to look at yourself, never look.
6. Never do or say anything that the person standing in front of you cannot understand.
7. Never create anything, it will be misinterpreted, it will chain you and follow you the rest of your life, it will never change.