Urban dictionary: Mwah
1. mwah: The sound of air kissing (to air kiss both cheeks is "mwah mwah")
Also used to describe a chic restaurant or bar frequented by "beautiful people" (esp. media/fashion/art types)
"I went to the Ivy last night"
"How was it?"
2. mwah: The sound of a quick kiss when voice is also used.Also the sound of lips smacking in a kissing motion... MWAH.. especially expressive over distances of 10+ metres...one of the nicest sounds, very flirty!
blowing a kiss to a friend over distance..
3. mwah: an online kiss (the sound a kiss would make)
bye babe, mwah love ya!
4. mwah: the sound of a kiss often used in internet chat or on the phone often used in a flirty way.
bye baby see you soon.. mwah!
1. The sound made when pecking someone on the lips.
2. The word said when kissing someone quickly on either the lips or the cheek, or anywhere else for that matter.
3. Said over online chatrooms, emails, text messages, phonecalls, etc to symbolise a kiss.
1. ::Mwah:: Jonny kissed Jane on the lips.
2. 'Mwah' Jane said as she kissed Jonny.
3. 'Love you, mwah!' Jonny typed in an IM to Jane.
6. mwah: The beginning of an evil laugh
Mwah ha ha ha ha haaa
7. mwah: A sound or a word for a kiss. Also the beginning of the laugh mwah ha ha ! ! ! ! Usually used on msn.
I love u so much xxxx mwah! xxxx